Association of Nova Scotia Land Surveyors


Please note the Association cannot adjudicate a boundary dispute or provide an opinion on the location of a boundary.  A survey is an individual surveyors unbiased opinion. The Association cannot request a surveyor to change their survey or plan, nor pay compensation, or make a land surveyor pay you compensation.  Monetary claims must be pursued through the court. 

For information on how to lodge a complaint, click here.

If you would like to lodge a complaint, click here for the complaints form.